Friday 2 August 2013

I am back!!!!!!!!

Helloooooo!!!

I am back! Well, first and foremost, my up-most apologies to everyone because I had created this blog and had not been very committed. I know, I know, I haven't been active for 3 years, so what the hell happened to me?!
For the past 3 years I had been busy. I know this is like the lamest excuse ever, but it's true. I had neglected something that I had created out genuine passion and curiosity, and it is unfair to leave it just because I was lazy or bored of it.
3 years ago when I started this, I genuinely had fun doing it, but having said that I am a different person to who I was back then. Now that I am back, I really want to commit myself to this and enjoy it whilst doing so. To make this possible I will be making changes to this blog. This blog that primarily been aimed at reviewing books, mainly because back then that's what I was really into. But now my 18-year-old-self is interested in a lot of other things, like travel and trying different food. Don't get me wrong, I love reading but I realised that if I do something that makes me happy and enjoy it, then other people will enjoy it too.

I want to share different things that I find interesting and worthwhile of your time, whether that be music, films, games, videos, books, etc. Resulting in making the content of this blog  a lot more interesting and fun.

I hope everyone is excited because I am! I really look forward to it all.

xD Rebecca

No comments: